Hill Country Salsa | Let's Cook!
Last updated 7/6/2021 at 1:24pm
This recipe is a family favorite. It is from the Hill Country in Texas and it is perfect as a dip with tortilla chips or as a hearty topping for eggs, Mexican dishes, or just by itself. It takes some time to cut everything up, but is well worth the time. Make it the day before you want to serve it so the flavors blend perfectly.
Makes 7 cups
• 1 (15 oz) can black beans, rinsed and drained
• 1 (11 oz) can whole kernel corn, drained
• 4 to 6 Roma tomatoes, diced
• 1 to 2 avocados, peeled and diced
• 1 large green pepper, diced
• 1 bunch of green onions, sliced thinly
• 2 to 4...