Residents invited to help redesign bus network for arrival of light rail
Last updated 11/24/2021 at 3:26pm
Community Transit is asking for help from people who live and travel in Snohomish County in redesigning local bus service to better serve the county when light rail reaches Lynnwood, Mountlake Terrace, and Shoreline in 2024.
The online survey, available in five languages will be open through December 17:
• English: transit2024.participate.online
• Spanish: transit2024-spanish.participate.online
• Korean: transit2024-korean.participate.online
• Chinese: transit2024-chinese.participate.online
• Russian: transit2024-russian.participate.online
"This is a big opportunity. We are embark...