Mill Creek Beacon - Your Hometown News Source

dentist make appointment

Solid waste facilities no longer accepting major motor vehicle components


Last updated 9/15/2017 at Noon

Effective Oct.1, Snohomish County’s solid waste facilities will no longer accept most motor vehicle components and parts.

Residents can recycle these materials at other private auto recyclers within the county. Typically, private recyclers require proof of ownership before accepting car parts.

Items no longer accepted:

• Airbags

• Bumpers

• Catalytic converters

• Doors

• Engines and short blocks

• Fenders

• Frames

• Front or rear differential

• Front or rear clips

• Hoods

• Quarter panels

• Seats

• Transmission and/or transfer cases

• Truck bed, box, or cabs

The Solid Waste Division oversees the disposal of garbage, hazardous materials, and recycling throughout Snohomish County (unincorporated and incorporated) via its facilities and programs.

This division also assists private property owners in the removal of unwanted vehicles from their properties. To have a junk vehicle on a property in rural Snohomish County removed, visit

For more information about Snohomish County Public Works, visit


Reader Comments(0)


Our Family of Publications Includes:

Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2020

Rendered 04/17/2021 15:41